Please read all of the information below on how to apply for a prearranged, priority entry guest list for your special occasion or get-together.
- Commonwealth does not provide bottle service, reserve tables or have VIP sections.
- Guest list request cut-off is at 5pm on day of event, and often fill up well before then.
- Guest lists are not available for special events (shows, concerts, New Years Eve etc.)
- We will do our best to accommodate your inquiry but cannot guarantee anything.
- We will notify you via email if your list is confirmed. Please expect 24-48 hours for a response.
No chains or large studded earrings
No excessively ripped jeans
No thick stitched jeans. (True Religion, Rockin Revival, etc.)
No fight (MMA) or gym/workout wear
No bedazzled/rhinestone shirts
No gang related apparel (bandanas, doo rags, etc.)
No leather caps or shirts
No backpacks or large bags
No flip flops, sport sandals, slides, work boots or steel toed boots
This list is not exhaustive and management have final discretion on dress code, so please dress appropriately.
– We have the right to refuse any requests at our discretion.
– We do not accept requests for groups larger than 15 people.
– We are a member of Bar Watch and your ID will be scanned.
– Valid ID (w/magstrip) ex. driver’s license, Alberta ID is required for entry. Acceptance of passports or other forms of ID is at our discretion.
– Guest list is a privilege, not a right. Please respect the door hosts.
– Guest list times are 9:30pm, 10:00pm & 10:30pm (please indicate your preferred time).
– Guest lists are still subject to a cover charge ($10 per person).
– Note guest list expiry time, cut-off times are STRICT, so arrive 1/2 hour early.
– Please be aware that all guests that show up after the allotted time might not gain entry to the establishment in a timely matter based on our capacity.
– Please come early to avoid missing out on the good times.
To make a Guest List request:
Please fill out the form to the right.
If you submit your request properly, you will get a response before the event (this could take a couple days).