HOT MESS Pride Bash
It’s time! Ahem. Allow us to introduce our 2019 Pride Bash, which we’ve custom designed to cater 2 u and all your dancefloor needs ? Pride’s a time for revelry and celebration, a time to ?party!?? So, this year, we’re keeping a laser focus on Commonwealth’s two best-in-city dancefloors. We’re bringing in our team of DJ ringers, alongside a selection of queens and go-go dancers to enhance the party vibes ?
Upstairs, we’ll be serving up current and classic pride anthems and HM’s special blend of positive dancefloor vibes. In the basement, we’re going full sweatbox, keeping things down and dirty with a mix of club R&B, deep house, and other grind-worthy selections. Both floors will be open and going live all night.
We’ve got the patio out back as well, for a chill and sophisticated break from the sweatbox inside. Plus a photo booth featuring our special guest performers up front in the lounge, and a special VIP section with private bar in the mezzanine.
It’s been a minute since we did an all-out dance party so we are *fully stocked* with bops, jams, tunes, etc, and we can’t wait to see and celebrate with you all!
:: SALES/DOOR POLICY
– There *will* be door sales (we always hold at least 30% capacity for night-of purchase)
– Pride is one of our busiest nights of the year; we recommend arriving as early as possible if you wish to buy at the door
– There will be separate entrances for advance ticket holders and door buyers to expedite entry for all guests
– This approach gives party-goers the most flexibility and let’s Commonwealth accommodate both advance ticketholders and at-door buyers smoothly and safely
– Meet & Greet tickets are advance sales only
– Karla Marx (@karla.marx1917)
– Uropa (@uropaqueen)
Basement (Bo-Go Boys)
– Drake Masters (@drakemasters_official)
– Wade Wolfgar (@wadewolfgar)
Performance schedule coming soon
:: LGBTQ+ CONSIDERATIONS
– All washrooms are de facto gender neutral for our event; venue staff is aware of this
– There is also a private all-genders and wheelchair accessible bathroom on the main floor; ask the lounge bartender (by the photo booth) for the key if it’s locked
– Commonwealth’s management and much of their floor staff are safer-space trained; if anything comes up during the course of the night, please bring it to the attention of Commonwealth or Hot Mess staff